Welcome to InterraMedia
From giant publicly-traded, multi-national corporations to nascent garage-based tech start-ups, we work with organizations of every imaginable size, from dozens of industries. Our work exists at the nexus where art meets tech. We apply our decades of design expertise to websites, logos, magazines, apps, and anything else you can imagine… and we love every minute of it.
InterraMedia was founded by President & Creative Director Adam Ritchey in 2004.
A graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, Adam moved to Fayetteville and held such job titles as Creative Director, Communications Director, and Art Director for numerous Northwest Arkansas companies.
InterraMedia’s original goal was to provide the services of a fully-staffed art/web department for small to mid-sized organizations, without the expense of a dozen salaries and overhead. In our estimation, every company needs the services of an art department, just not all the time. For over a decade, we settled into this stable and comfortable niche, providing on-demand design and web services to dozens of businesses across the country.
14 years later, InterraMedia’s clients hail from around the world (Germany, France, Canada, Mexico) as well as a dozen states across the country.
As we meet new clients with cool and interesting projects, we are simultaneously excited and humble that our little design firm has come so far. But we are perhaps proudest of our non-profit partnerships, past and present, including:
- Friendship Community Care (website, apps)
- Boys & Girls Club of Northwest Arkansas (website)
- The Broyles Award (marketing collateral)
- Humane Society of the Ozarks (website)
- The Frank Broyles Legacy Foundation (website, marketing, eCommerce, more)
- Our House Shelter (logos, branding, marketing collateral)
- Future Forests (website, logo, branding, identity, content)
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School (logo, branding, marketing collateral)
- University of Arkansas (signage, marketing collateral)
Everyone deserves to get out of the office for a bit.
So let’s meet up and chat about your next awesome project.